SURVIVING THE 2020
ELECTION AND BEYOND
• Understanding the potential opportunities and challenges of economic fluctuations in an
• Is your current asset strategy working for you?
• How could COVID-19 impact the election and your finances.
• The economy's impact on the election and the election's impact on the economy.
• How retirement has historically been impacted during election years.
• What are 4 ways that economic fluctuations surrounding the election could impact your
• Important tax-bracket considerations before the sunset of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
This enlightening, engaging and eye-opening event will
discuss strategies and actions you can consider to help avert and avoid critical mistakes, such as:
The potential impacts that election volatility may have on your financial strategy
Don’t miss this event if you are invested in the stock market, have an IRA, 401(k) or other
Cherry Wealth Advisors is a registered investment adviser. Information is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities or investments.